Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #1 Different person use different image-editing software. So what software you used? I always use Adobe Photoshop for editing images and photos.
Different person use different image-editing software. So what software you used? I always use Adobe Photoshop for editing images and photos.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #2 I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 when I edit images, but I want to get GIMP to see how it's like to edit pictures on that program.
I use Adobe Photoshop 7.0 when I edit images, but I want to get GIMP to see how it's like to edit pictures on that program.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #3 Adobe is the best because you can do a lot with it.. Then I say Powerpoint but I don't think that's actual Image Editing Software.
Adobe is the best because you can do a lot with it.. Then I say Powerpoint but I don't think that's actual Image Editing Software.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #4 Adobe Photoshop. I don't really use it much, but I should look into it soon.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #5 Paint.NET, but I'm getting Photoshop.
SuperZambezi May your days be ever Toadful. Staff member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) PP64 Content Creator Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #6 Paint.NET. Its free unlike Photoshop and still works great. I use it for everything.
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 3, 2009 #7 Paint.NET is the only one I have and I don't like it. How do you get Adobe Photoshop?
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #8 I have Paint.NET but I rarely use it. I mainly use it to remove white backgrounds from images.
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Nov 4, 2009 #9 My dad uses gimp. I don't use any of these.