I'm gone for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad has to take the laptop, due to me not praticing my instrument (Trumpet) enough. My band grades are bad (Almost a C) according to my dad's point of view, because I'm not praticing enough. It's so sad to be gone. And I'm busy on the forum too much. I haven't practiced my trumpet enough, so my dad will take away my laptop for a week.  :'( Please keep the fourm games up and running!
 
Cute Little Girl Fan Boy said:
Actually, just call me Cute Little Girl Fan Boy from now on.
I still think that this is the most pedophilish name ever.

Welcome back.
 
Cute Little Girl Fan Boy said:
AegisReflector said:
Cute Little Girl Fan Boy said:
Actually, just call me Cute Little Girl Fan Boy from now on.
I still think that this is the most pedophilish name ever.

Welcome back.
I think it's a good idea to change my username.

So, don't announce it. Do it.  ::)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top