Hey everyone I'm back and I'll stay for CK from now on and I'm glad to be back with my Friends 
My mom's still in pain but she can at least walk nowBerrylarry200 said:Maria you're back!!! I have missed you a lot since you were gone. Now the BFF Circle is complete! <3 =P
It is good to see your mother recovered.
It's nice to hear that she can walk and isn't paralyzed. Welcome back to the forum Maria and hope to see you around here!Princess Peach™ said:My mom's still in pain but she can at least walk nowBerrylarry200 said:Maria you're back!!! I have missed you a lot since you were gone. Now the BFF Circle is complete! <3 =P
It is good to see your mother recovered.
What about me? :cCrazy_Daisy said:Heeey Gurrl i missed ya! glad that your back because i was like pretty much the only female here and sometimes it got a little awkward llooll. and now that your back i can finally talk to another gurrl about how HAWT Link is llooll and we can like talk about gurl things hahaha and now MY BFF CIRCLE IS COMPLETE! ^_^