D Daisy Mero New member New Star (1 Post) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 24, 2009 #1 Im Daisy Mero, im free to look around the forums.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 24, 2009 #2 Welcome to the forum! We hope you will become active and have fun with us soon!
8 8socc3r Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 24, 2009 #3 Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and be very active. *looks at profile* How is it having mid-10 MPs where you live?
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here and be very active. *looks at profile* How is it having mid-10 MPs where you live?
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 25, 2009 #5 Welcome Daisy Mero! Have a great time!
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 25, 2009 #6 Welcome to the Forum. Enjoy it here.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 25, 2009 #8 Hooray, another Daisy fan! Anyways, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll be active and enjoy your time here.
Hooray, another Daisy fan! Anyways, welcome to the forum! I hope you'll be active and enjoy your time here.