Since I'm graduating I'll be staying at a hotel for the reunion and I'll stay at the hotel for like 4 or 5 days I dunno but I'll be leaving in May 25th.
16 year olds are seniors? ._.Aegis! said:You're a Senior? Same here, girl. I graduate on the 5th of June! 8)
Chubbo™ said:Have fun Maria! I hope you'll have a great time. Don't ever forget your high school friends because without them, who knows where we'd be.
It's like when vip graduated 2 years in a rowSuperZambezi° said:16 year olds are seniors? ._.Aegis! said:You're a Senior? Same here, girl. I graduate on the 5th of June! 8)
I never graduated two years in a row...SuperZambezi™ said:It's like when vip graduated 2 years in a rowSuperZambezi° said:16 year olds are seniors? ._.Aegis! said:You're a Senior? Same here, girl. I graduate on the 5th of June! 8)![]()
Haha, thanks right!SuperZambezi™ said:It's like when vip graduated 2 years in a rowSuperZambezi° said:16 year olds are seniors? ._.Aegis! said:You're a Senior? Same here, girl. I graduate on the 5th of June! 8)![]()
I leave at May 25th 9:00PM so I'll stay until thenkinetic563 said:You won't be here for my birthday! T^T Oh well...anyway, have a nice time there.