Relxhive35 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #1 I will never come back forever, oh because im just too bored, u can add my msn Rebell_@live.com.au because im active a lot there.
I will never come back forever, oh because im just too bored, u can add my msn Rebell_@live.com.au because im active a lot there.
G Guiyii Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #2 oh, that's 2 bad, hope u'll have a good time later tho >.<
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #3 Again... sheesh! See you later!!!!!!!
Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #4 Bye Bye! I may not see you later, but I miss you!
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #5 ...ok...Well see you later then. :-\
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #6 Later I guess, hopefully you change your mind.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #7 Bye Relx. Now RHB is going on without a partner... Hope you return or something...
Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #8 That's too bad. Well bye and I hope you can come back soon.
B Bowser Member Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #9 Cya then Relxhive35. I wish you luck in your future.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #10 Well........ ... Bye Relxhive35, again. I hope we can see you again.
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 17, 2010 #11 Byee, hope you come back!
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 18, 2010 #12 I love these topics. Relx always makes high hopes of quitting forever, then... ...well, you know the rest. In the meantime, see you Relx.
I love these topics. Relx always makes high hopes of quitting forever, then... ...well, you know the rest. In the meantime, see you Relx.