I might not come back

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're also assuming that cancer treatments just take a couple of days to fully work and kill off the cells.
 
My, this is downright terrible! I have to agree that you were brave to tell us of your condition and I do hope that you do make a recovery soon.

Remember to stay strong and think positively, Plum. I may not have interacted with you much; however, I do hope that you do get better. Please take care and be confident throughout the next few weeks!
 
Wiiboy4ever said:
What ness and lucas said.

SpiderStaryu said:
Wiiboy4ever said:
And you know what? **** cancer, it always attacks the people that don't deserve it in the slightest.
No one deserves to have cancer...
...Well better the guilty than the innocent....
No one in the entire world deserves cancer no matter what they did. I can't believe someone would say something like that...
 
Sophitia said:
Wiiboy4ever said:
What ness and lucas said.

SpiderStaryu said:
Wiiboy4ever said:
And you know what? **** cancer, it always attacks the people that don't deserve it in the slightest.
No one deserves to have cancer...
...Well better the guilty than the innocent....
No one in the entire world deserves cancer no matter what they did. I can't believe someone would say something like that...
Precisely. As I said from AIM: So you [Wiiboy, not Berry] means the guilty are better for the cancer (or other way around)? No one in this universe deserves cancer for any reason. I don't know why you would openly say that statement to the internet public.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top