I gotta go...Again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I know I'm leaving already since last week but my mom had a high fall down the stairs and broke some bones on her back and she has to go to the Hospital to fix her back and my dad and my sister will go with her and gotta go too I wish I could stay but my dad told me to go tomorow or the 6th of June

But I guess It's another goodbye...and I'll be gone for weeks or a month
 
Princess Peach™ said:
Dude Huge said:
Through the stairs?

That sounds like something from a slapstick comedy movie =P

Hope she gets better.

Peace
Well she Slipped and fell Down the Stairs I must have used the wrong word again but yes she did get hurt cuz the Stairs were high
oh, thats not very funny at all then.

I thought you meant the stairs gave out and she fell through them
 
It's not freaking funny, TT. HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS?!??!?!?!?!!?
 
Linus Van Pelt said:
Dude Huge said:
Linus Van Pelt said:
It's not freaking funny, TT. HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS?!??!?!?!?!!?
I said that it was like something from a comedy movie, I never said it was funny.

I was kidding, dude. =P
I know but I didn't want one of the less-than-smart members of this site to think I thought it was funny. You have to keep your bases covered when dealing with the members of this site.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top