House Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today at around 7:00-8:00PM, there was a robbery at my house. We were all gone at a church when this happened. This is what I believed what happened.

The robbers got in from the back entrance. They collapsed the back window of my house. When they got in, they opened 2 of our presents. One of them is a Laptop Board that was supposed to be mine. They didn't steal it. Another one was a JCPenny box that had a coat that was supposed to be for my mom. They didn't steal it.

After that, they decided to go upstairs. I believe they stole my mom's jewelry, my dad's Flip Camera, my Red Kodak Camera that was bought today, my old Aiptek DV6800 camera, and my 2nd generation iPod Nano (Black). Luckily, they didn't steal my laptop, any electronic devices, or anything else.

When we came home after we've been to church, I believe the robbers ran away with the possesions in hand. But still, this is probably the first time I've experienced a home robbery. To be honest, I've experienced a couple personal robberies. (My Laptop in a Cambodian Church on May 8, 2009)(My iPod Touch in a Middle School on May 4, 2010) Unfortunately, my video series would have been closed for a long time, but currently I'm working on some stuff that doesn't require a camera.

My overview of the robbery: It was scary.

Does anyone know who robbed my house? Many people on the forum wouldn't know who robbed my house.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Perhaps God is mad at you for your stupidity on here.

REPENT.
 
Santa Claus said:
I hope you find your stuff. In the mean time, I'll just use my new black iPod Nano that I mysteriously got on the same day!

Wait. YOU ROBBED MY HOUSE!!??

Anyways, here's the good news.

Yesterday, someone sent my family over $100 in cash and gift cards. It was a miracle. So what I did is I went to Best Buy with my dad and bought the same model camera (Kodak), except it was black. Now I learned that we should always check our house when we decide to leave as a family, whether we leave for about 12 hours or even 15 minutes.
 
Charizard said:
Santa Claus said:
I hope you find your stuff. In the mean time, I'll just use my new black iPod Nano that I mysteriously got on the same day!

Wait. YOU ROBBED MY HOUSE!!??

Anyways, here's the good news.

Yesterday, someone sent my family over $100 in cash and gift cards. It was a miracle. So what I did is I went to Best Buy with my dad and bought the same model camera (Kodak), except it was black. Now I learned that we should always check our house when we decide to leave as a family, whether we leave for about 12 hours or even 15 minutes.
Wow 100 bucks, the miracle of christmas is here! I got $100 bucks too, what a miracle!
 
Charizard said:
Santa Claus said:
I hope you find your stuff. In the mean time, I'll just use my new black iPod Nano that I mysteriously got on the same day!

Wait. YOU ROBBED MY HOUSE!!??

Anyways, here's the good news.

Yesterday, someone sent my family over $100 in cash and gift cards. It was a miracle. So what I did is I went to Best Buy with my dad and bought the same model camera (Kodak), except it was black. Now I learned that we should always check our house when we decide to leave as a family, whether we leave for about 12 hours or even 15 minutes.

Good for you... at least you got something back as a present.
 
Santa Claus said:
Charizard said:
Santa Claus said:
I hope you find your stuff. In the mean time, I'll just use my new black iPod Nano that I mysteriously got on the same day!
Wait. YOU ROBBED MY HOUSE!!??
Rob is such a stern word. Let's just say I borrowed those things forever without permission!
OK.

YOU BORROWED MY THINGS FOREVER WITHOUT PERMISSION? I think it is you who did it!!
 
cookieboy17 said:
Charizard said:
Santa Claus said:
I hope you find your stuff. In the mean time, I'll just use my new black iPod Nano that I mysteriously got on the same day!

Wait. YOU ROBBED MY HOUSE!!??

Anyways, here's the good news.

Yesterday, someone sent my family over $100 in cash and gift cards. It was a miracle. So what I did is I went to Best Buy with my dad and bought the same model camera (Kodak), except it was black. Now I learned that we should always check our house when we decide to leave as a family, whether we leave for about 12 hours or even 15 minutes.
Wow 100 bucks, the miracle of christmas is here! I got $100 bucks too, what a miracle!
Cook, don't be such a dick.

100 bucks can get you a whole Kodak camera.

No, not anything that really matters, a camera.

Jeez, Cook.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top