Homework/Assignments

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much homework do you have to do today?

Well I just want to finish something off. I don't have to though. And today is the best Thursday because I get heaps on Thursday and today, I have hardly nothing!

EDIT: Just post what you've done/had for the week! Not from today....just so people don't post-pump. :)
 
Well, I am starting the eleventh grade in about 10 days and I will expect loads of homework. Because I am taking 4 AP courses, one honors course and one easy elective. I am going to die, because one of those clases happens to be the class that leaves the most homeworkin the entire school, AP US History. :eek: I have heard that it's not hard, but it's just soo much work.
 
madstarr said:
Well, I am starting the eleventh grade in about 10 days and I will expect loads of homework. Because I am taking 4 AP courses, one honors course and one easy elective. I am going to die, because one of those clases happens to be the class that leaves the most homeworkin the entire school, AP US History. :eek: I have heard that it's not hard, but it's just soo much work.
So why did you choose to take 4 AP classes and one honors?
 
Well we are in a block schedule, so I get more time with my homework. Because if the school was in regular schdeule back 3 years ago, I would have all six classes in one day. And I am having second thoughts on one of my AP classes, AP Physics. I might get a change the first week of school.
 
madstarr said:
Well, I am starting the eleventh grade in about 10 days and I will expect loads of homework. Because I am taking 4 AP courses, one honors course and one easy elective. I am going to die, because one of those clases happens to be the class that leaves the most homeworkin the entire school, AP US History. :eek: I have heard that it's not hard, but it's just soo much work.
I also have advanced placement courses. I have 3.
And everyone, I'm homeschooled. Do I have homework? I really don't know
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top