Hi...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEYS. I'm new here... I found this site by looking up a video of Mario Party 7, which lead to this guy's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperZambezi

Anyway, I just LOVE Mario Party, it's been a favorite series of mine for a VERY long time. I also like to make predictions on the next Mario Party (Or remakes of the original 3) which I will never post because I will be made fun of for the rest of  my time on this forum!  :-[

So, uh... lol Hi. :miraclespace:
 
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay.

Don't be shy to share your ideas, we want to hear them. We can assure you that no one will make fun of your posts and ideas. If they do, the mods and admins can look into it. :)

And SuperZambezi is the main administrator, who created the site and forum. Right now, he's away, but he'll be back on April 4.
 
OK. Maybe i'll post it... it's not finished though. Anyway, i'm not sure much of you know this, but on my Youtube account "SpiderStaryu", I have some videos of Mario Party 3. Recorded with EasyCap, which of course means they suck...but still. Here's the link:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdpvy6lyfs[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJmxWdGPOe8[/youtube]


 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top