Hey there; this is ChocoToken. And I recently found out about this website from a friend of mines, by the name of SpiderStaryu.
Well, you are stupid.Billy12510 said:Greetings from the Stupid Questions Department. (that's me) Btw what's that avatar of yours? A 5th gen Pokemon?
Snowy means ignore me when I'm talking about Bust a Groove =PSnowy620™ said:Well, you are stupid.Billy12510 said:Greetings from the Stupid Questions Department. (that's me) Btw what's that avatar of yours? A 5th gen Pokemon?
If you don't know that pokémon, you have no business playing the series at all.
Welcome n' such.
Just ignore Billy, Charizard, and SpiderStayru (occasionally) and everything will be alright. B)
Except that when you correct people, it's wrong half the time.Berrylarry200 said:Hey there Choco. Welcome toSMPSFMPL! I hope you have a great time here and enjoy the atmosphere... Be careful though... DA GRAMMAR POLICE IS ALWAYS ON PATROL.
Yeah, like he'll obviously do that... :Charizard said:Hey there! It seems like you'll be an active member. Make sure to stay active and find fun on this forum! Don't flame other members, too!