J Justin5267 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 14, 2012 #1 I'm not new, in fact I used to be quite active here. Decided to come back, to join in your discussions and such. Don't know if I'll be here a lot but regardless here I am.
I'm not new, in fact I used to be quite active here. Decided to come back, to join in your discussions and such. Don't know if I'll be here a lot but regardless here I am.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 14, 2012 #2 Welcome back to MPL, Justin. We hope you entertain your fun here. I'm all for more Sonic The Hedgehog discussion.
Welcome back to MPL, Justin. We hope you entertain your fun here. I'm all for more Sonic The Hedgehog discussion.
Darkboo007 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 14, 2012 #3 Eyyyyyyyyyyy Justin Welcome back
Chubbo1793 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 14, 2012 #4 Hey, Justin! Nice to see you back.
Ryoux0 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2012 #5 Welcome back Justin!! Hope you enjoy your time here.
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2012 #6 Hey Justin, welcome back and enjoy!
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 15, 2012 #7 Waddup bro welcome back.