Mario Sports Mix Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 3, 2012 #1 I like to play Mario Super Sluggers and Mario Sports Mix!
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 3, 2012 #2 Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I have Mario Super Sluggers, but not Mario Sports Mix, though. Have fun around the forum!
Welcome to Mario Party Legacy! I have Mario Super Sluggers, but not Mario Sports Mix, though. Have fun around the forum!
TwilaTheSun Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 3, 2012 #4 'Ello sporty. I'm the site's resident rainbow star and i like playing the occasional game of Mario Tennis. Feel free to explore around. C:
'Ello sporty. I'm the site's resident rainbow star and i like playing the occasional game of Mario Tennis. Feel free to explore around. C:
Mario Sports Mix Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Silver) Feb 4, 2012 #5 Okay, thanks!
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 4, 2012 #6 Welcome to the forum, enjoy it and make sure to not have any kind of trouble.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 4, 2012 #7 Yo, welcome to the forum. Hope we can talk more in the future here.