hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nam's JAck. I hope i have a good timee here, since my last fourm expierence wasnt to good, I got baned off of nsider2 b/c i dont know it was real sad i had alot of frends there but one of them saiid to go here.

so I did. I hope i have a good timee here thoug, this place doesnt loook like it ahs bad modrators
 
Thedude3445 said:
My nam's JAck. I hope i have a good timee here, since my last fourm expierence wasnt to good, I got baned off of nsider2 b/c i dont know it was real sad i had alot of frends there but one of them saiid to go here.

so I did. I hope i have a good timee here thoug, this place doesnt loook like it ahs bad modrators
Welcome to the site! This forum is friendly to all members! Be respectful on this site and you'll be accepted by everyone. Also, the mods on this site are as kind as can be. if you have any questions, just as them. Have fun. :)
 
I'm a Maoist Moderator. Don't mess with me or i'll pop a cap in yo ass.

=P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top