Hello I am Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny

Member
Yellow Star (5 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
Hey peoplz what's up?
My name's jenny My friend Maria invited me to da forum She asked me if I wanted to join and I do like Mario Party so I said "What the hey?" I'll join and here I am
 
Of course I don't wanna be a noob girl I already read da rules So this shouldn't be so hard
 
Oh yeah you're dodger Maria told me a bit about you and da others and I say we'll all get along fabulously
 
First of all sorry that I double posted second I don't have one sorry dude
 
Welcome, my dear.

I'm one of the admins of these here parts. PM moi if you have any questions or concerns.

Enjoy!
 
Aegis said:
Welcome, my dear.

I'm one of the admins of these here parts. PM moi if you have any questions or concerns.

Enjoy!
Tee-Hee
OK ya got it sweetie
 
Welcome to the Forum, I am Caleb. i hope we becpme fast friends. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top