Heading to Indiana

I'll be going off to Indianapolis to stay there for the rest of the week. Me and my cousin are going to attend a very small tech meeting. General tech crap, OS's, hardware, networking, techniques, penetration, security, bugs, etc. Around 150-200 attendees. I'll be helping my cousin in a talk about wardriving networks, host discovery, DNS tricks, spamming, session hijacking with PHP and what we like to do on a daily basis. Basically a security presentation on P2P communication with some web. And if you understood those terms, it's not necessarily something good. Should be a great experience though. NOT having internet is not possible unless there aren't any WEP wifi networks in the area.
Just posting this because I will obviously be a lot more busy on this then other stuff. Oh, no, KB's on the dark side. Must be a cyber criminal because fake promotion.
 
Back
Top