Have you ever fainted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vipsoccermaster said:
madstarr said:
I have a couple of times. One time was when I woke up feeling dizzy. I went to the restroom to brush my teeth. When I was heading out of the restroom, I froze and fell. The odd thing was that my eyes were opened when it happened. It has never happened to me like that again though, it was 2 years ago.
When I fainted, twice before, both times my eyes were open.

Then it wasn't a faint. It was a Mayoclonic Dehydratate.
 
we3ll, to tell you the truth i have never fainted, but both my sisters have. with Claressa, she had just switched schools and she went around the gym saying : Morgan Morgan Morgan" with her eyes closed and then she ran into a wall. And with Jordanna, me my mom and jordanna were shopping for Picture Frames or something and my mom asked Jordanna" would this colour look nice?" and Jordanna was like" I dont know, may-" and then she  fell over and hit one of the signs. and beccause of that, I had had to wait an extra week to get my DS
 
I've felt uneasiness and dizziness before. Never actually fainted. Though, I sometimes become SO tired I don't even realize that I'm alive.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top