Haha, this n00bs complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AegisReflector

Well-known member
Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
But seriously, I just want to point out that SOME Staff Members really need to chill out a little with my posts. :/

Also, with new members here, I know you guys aren't used to a 4chan immigrant, but live with it. I'm used to posting mockery and satire, I can't help it. I just want you guys to know that I don't mean to offend you. So, for every minor sex joke I do, pleeeeaase don't complain to me or the Staff.

Thanks. :)
 
Thats true. This is a Forum and we are here becuase we enjoy hanging out here and sometimes staff get get a bit strict and that really does not help when it comes to members wanting to be here. Sometimes its best to let things slide and continue on without pointing out every mistake, unless it becomes a routine of course.

But that doesn't mean we need to throw all the rules out the window. I understand that this is just the way you post, but you have to remember that things like sex jokes are touchy subjects for some and some people will get offended regardless of where you are.

So to make things short, before you post, make sure you keep things to a minimum and think about how others would react to it.

Thanks and Your Welcome ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top