Well, I'd better announce this since my non-presence could have massive effect.
Firstly, from the 11th through 23rd January, I will be participating in a nation-wide program called the National Youth Science Forum (see www.nysf.edu.au for more info). Most of those 12 days will be jam-packed, so I do not expect to go on frequently. You may see me once or twice, but not for long.
Secondly, from the 25th through 30th January, I will be heading to Hong Kong to visit my partenal relatives. I am uncertain of my activity during this period as of yet.
I will miss the Site Anniversary, but I wish SZ all the best for the third year of SMPSF! And VIP, be sure to keep Blazing Winter active.
Members, stay active, and make this place as busy as it has been so far this month.
Cheers, H-J
Firstly, from the 11th through 23rd January, I will be participating in a nation-wide program called the National Youth Science Forum (see www.nysf.edu.au for more info). Most of those 12 days will be jam-packed, so I do not expect to go on frequently. You may see me once or twice, but not for long.
Secondly, from the 25th through 30th January, I will be heading to Hong Kong to visit my partenal relatives. I am uncertain of my activity during this period as of yet.
I will miss the Site Anniversary, but I wish SZ all the best for the third year of SMPSF! And VIP, be sure to keep Blazing Winter active.
Members, stay active, and make this place as busy as it has been so far this month.
Cheers, H-J