It's been a great two and a third years here. I've really seen the site and forum grow, and the community develop into something that I can be proud of. My experiences on the staff team have been an excellent opportunity to see what moderating and administrating a forum are like.
Unfortunately, due to a variety of circumstances, I feel that it's time for me to move on. Schoolwork is greatly increasing, which has already contributed to my more intermittent logins. In addition, the Forum has lost some of its old spark, perhaps because of a lack of new MP games to talk about, or perhaps due to the increasing inactivity since Glacier Summer.
In any case, I understand that my departure will cause great shocks throughout the community, but I hope that those who remain will be committed to the continual improvement of site and forum. The issues that have arisen recently are just part of the flavours of life (even a forum one), and I trust that a resolution can be decided upon that will make everyone satisfied. Also, the projects that VIP and I started (the activities and Newsletter) are things I'd like to be continued, no matter who decides to organise them.
I look forward to hearing reports of a flourishing site/forum in the near future, and may SMPSF remain the No 1 Mario Party Site for years to come!
Adieu, H-J Kaabii
Unfortunately, due to a variety of circumstances, I feel that it's time for me to move on. Schoolwork is greatly increasing, which has already contributed to my more intermittent logins. In addition, the Forum has lost some of its old spark, perhaps because of a lack of new MP games to talk about, or perhaps due to the increasing inactivity since Glacier Summer.
In any case, I understand that my departure will cause great shocks throughout the community, but I hope that those who remain will be committed to the continual improvement of site and forum. The issues that have arisen recently are just part of the flavours of life (even a forum one), and I trust that a resolution can be decided upon that will make everyone satisfied. Also, the projects that VIP and I started (the activities and Newsletter) are things I'd like to be continued, no matter who decides to organise them.
I look forward to hearing reports of a flourishing site/forum in the near future, and may SMPSF remain the No 1 Mario Party Site for years to come!
Adieu, H-J Kaabii