My name is Claude Frollo. I enjoy underage gypsies, drowning babies with birth defects, kicking aforementioned babies' mothers in the face, smiting heathens, and doing inappropriate things to aforementioned gypsies' scarves.
FINALLY someone I can relate to. Welcome to the forum. What kind of scarf was it? I like a good silk one because it doubles as a massage, but if you really want some hardcore scarfing I enjoy a good wool. The wear and tear is excellent. How do you feel about boas?Claude Frollo said:My name is Claude Frollo. I enjoy underage gypsies, drowning babies with birth defects, kicking aforementioned babies' mothers in the face, smiting heathens, and doing inappropriate things to aforementioned gypsies' scarves.
Jello said:FINALLY someone I can relate to. Welcome to the forum. What kind of scarf was it? I like a good silk one because it doubles as a massage, but if you really want some hardcore scarfing I enjoy a good wool. The wear and tear is excellent. How do you feel about boas?Claude Frollo said:My name is Claude Frollo. I enjoy underage gypsies, drowning babies with birth defects, kicking aforementioned babies' mothers in the face, smiting heathens, and doing inappropriate things to aforementioned gypsies' scarves.