I'm not sure if this is the correct board for this topic.
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/104/1040728p1.html
This is a new WiiWare game that was released for halloween. Basically, it is a game that was highly inspired by Mario Party. Players play a board game, collecting coins and playing minigames. Same as Mario Party. Things that make this game different is that players move around together; players, despite playing competively, co-operate a lot and, instead of collecting stars, you have to collect clues to solve a password.
This game looks interesting and I might give it a go. What do you think?
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/104/1040728p1.html
This is a new WiiWare game that was released for halloween. Basically, it is a game that was highly inspired by Mario Party. Players play a board game, collecting coins and playing minigames. Same as Mario Party. Things that make this game different is that players move around together; players, despite playing competively, co-operate a lot and, instead of collecting stars, you have to collect clues to solve a password.
This game looks interesting and I might give it a go. What do you think?