AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #1 You guys aren't exactly helping by moving most of the forum games into a person's blog. Now people will pay attention to the blogs more than the rest of the forum.
You guys aren't exactly helping by moving most of the forum games into a person's blog. Now people will pay attention to the blogs more than the rest of the forum.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #2 I only moved one topic from FG to a blog. We can close them, but we'll keep the FG topics in blogs minimal, close to none.
I only moved one topic from FG to a blog. We can close them, but we'll keep the FG topics in blogs minimal, close to none.
W waluigi48 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #3 Don't move blogs! PLEASE!!!
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #4 I don't think Blogs should be gone. Only one topic from FB was there. After all, it's cool seeing user's thoughts in there.
I don't think Blogs should be gone. Only one topic from FB was there. After all, it's cool seeing user's thoughts in there.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 12, 2010 #5 blogs can stay it doesnt get the unnecessary attention forum games got
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 13, 2010 #6 I only said for "some reason". It's not like I'm going to move every single FG into a blog. Unless you want them yours, Aegis?
I only said for "some reason". It's not like I'm going to move every single FG into a blog. Unless you want them yours, Aegis?