Garfield and Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBP5BxEuVd4[/youtube]

(Sorry, no video... Paws Inc. decided to be a ass, and get rid of all videos with actual footage)

Anyway, you guys remember this wonderful show? I love it, I almost never get bored watching it. The show is basically like the book, Garfield goes on random adventures, most of them is just him being lazy in his house, but the show expands it more. I perfer this more than the new crap they have it....

Thoughts?
 
Pumpkin said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBP5BxEuVd4[/youtube]

Okay... what I got out of this theme song or something is that... I'm better off listening to this song The Doors. =P But that's just me.

Pumpkin said:
Anyway, you guys remember this wonderful show? I love it, I almost never get bored watching it. The show is basically like the book, Garfield goes on random adventures, most of them is just him being lazy in his house, but the show expands it more. I perfer this more than the new crap they have it....

Thoughts?

I don't remember watching it. However, back in August, when I was at this Cracker Barrel, there was this store, and on this DVD rack or whatever, there was this Garfield cartoon DVD and I remember wanting to buy it, but I didn't feel the need to.

...yeah, I'm an animation/cartoon geek. =P
 
I may have watched a few episodes of this show. Not that many though. But I can tell you one thing, my mom has a crap load of Garfield stuff in her collection.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top