Friday The 13th

Do you consider it to be lucky or unlucky?

  • Lucky

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Unlucky

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Neither

    Votes: 15 62.5%

  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether this was a coincidence or not, I will never know. Today:

1. There was a police investigation on my train line, so I had to arrange an alternate way home about 3/4 the way back home...
2. There were many lunatic drivers on the roads, almost not caring less about the road rules. Or Friday 13.

Though I'll still say Friday 13th is not overly unlucky (and how could it be lucky?!)
 
H-J カービイ said:
Whether this was a coincidence or not, I will never know. Today:

1. There was a police investigation on my train line, so I had to arrange an alternate way home about 3/4 the way back home...
2. There were many lunatic drivers on the roads, almost not caring less about the road rules. Or Friday 13.

Though I'll still say Friday 13th is not overly unlucky (and how could it be lucky?!)
That stuff happens every couple seconds. Probably a coincidence.

Nothing happened today for me, a usual day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top