Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 14, 2010 #1 This is like a quiz. I ask a question, and then you try to figure it out. I'll start with an easy one. When did this forum start?
This is like a quiz. I ask a question, and then you try to figure it out. I'll start with an easy one. When did this forum start?
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2010 #2 2008. I think it was the 4th January 2008 from memory? (VIP and SZ and MLYW will correct me if I'm wrong) BTW, if this becomes an FG-like topic, say good-bye to it.
2008. I think it was the 4th January 2008 from memory? (VIP and SZ and MLYW will correct me if I'm wrong) BTW, if this becomes an FG-like topic, say good-bye to it.
Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2010 #3 Oh, this is like a forum game topic. Maybe I should lock it.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2010 #4 Website: Monday, January 14, 2008. Forum: Monday, January 7, 2008.
Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2010 #5 That's Right! Now, who was the first member to get to 2000 posts, and when? Tricky!
AegisReflector Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2010 #6 Forum Games Topic. Lock it.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 15, 2010 #7 This remains locked.