Forum Games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Games is now a group board just like the Serious Discussion Board. The staff is responsible for picking members that are trusted, have good quality posts, and that post in many different boards daily. So basically if you qualify you might be able to see Forum Games if the staff decides to put you in the group but like I said earlier it's only the staff's decision.
 
Pretty Cool Guy said:
Can I join?
(14:25:14) Vipsoccermaster: Forum Games membergroup
(14:25:23) Pretty_Cool_Guy: can i haz join?
(14:25:49) Vipsoccermaster: Only members we can trust that they will not use it too much can play
(14:26:12) Pretty_Cool_Guy: :[

Well that is pretty self explanatory... =P
It really depends on the staff if you will be able to play Forum Games like I said earlier only if you have the qualities I listed earlier.
 
I agree there should be a group thing so that more people will actually know that there is Forum Games
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top