Wanna join forum games and have access? Then comment here. But don't get mad if your not accepted. =P
I agree with this, I'll talk to the staff about it.cookieboy17 said:Forum Games should be open to everyone. If they violate the rules in Forum Games multiple times then kick them out. Simple as that. That's just my 2 cents though.
While I was admin, we pretty much took TT's advice when he was SMPSF Advisor.cookieboy17 said:Who's idea was it to make it exclusive anyways? I know I was the one who originally pitched to temporarily remove Forum Games but I never meant that you guys should make it exclusive or anything, Forum Games just aren't much of an exclusive thing.![]()
You have to sign up. But I think Dodger is planning to make it open to everyone...Yoshi1 said:Is it open to anyone now or do you still have to sign up?
(I like how you asked wen I said no before, lol. =P)Lightning Link said:I'd like to join please