FLAMING CONTROLLER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, scratch that. I think I got it.

MLYW, try registering for a Wordpress account, then use the Log-in link.
 
Ok, so I found you on the Members List. I've added you as Admin. WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Only 1 more spot left!
 
Great to see so many people interested in helping. :)

In order to get an account, you will have to be registered by an admin. We aren't going to have a register page because we only need accounts for staff and not anyone who wander on the site. This is the same reason why there is no login page or login link on the site. The majority of people who see the site will be guests and they won't need to login.

So if you made a Wordpress account on www.wordpress.com it won;'t let you into FC.
 
I honestly didn't know you were going to do it like that. I think I turned the switch on for registering. I apologize for the miscommunication. =P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top