Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 16, 2010 #1 I'll be going upstate to Koinonia for a retreat so I can see one of my good friends again.
kingboo Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 16, 2010 #2 Well then. Have a good time there at Koinonia, Fievel Mousekewitz. Don't waste it.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 16, 2010 #3 Have a good time there.
T topper1 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 17, 2010 #4 See you around!
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 17, 2010 #5 Have a good time there and see ya when you leave.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 19, 2010 #6 I'm going to leave around... twelve o'clock PM Eastern Standard Time. I'll edit this post when I actually leave.
I'm going to leave around... twelve o'clock PM Eastern Standard Time. I'll edit this post when I actually leave.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 21, 2010 #7 I'm back. You can delete the topic now.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Feb 21, 2010 #8 Welcome back. And are you sure about deleting or do you prefer locked?