Favourite Video-game quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I removed some posts from here because they were just awful spam quotes. Please don't post a quote like "aaaaahhhhhh!" >.<

Please post a reasonable quote. Take for example Mirs' and kinetic's posts.
 
SeccomMasada said:
Guys, I removed some posts from here because they were just awful spam quotes. Please don't post a quote like "aaaaahhhhhh!" >.<

Please post a reasonable quote. Take for example Mirs' and kinetic's posts.

Are you serious? I guess you don't realize the legendary scream from which only elite MK64 players recognize. That IS a quote, it's not spam. But whatever. >_>

 
oh also heres a couple i forgot.
"M-M-Mario?" Luigi-Luigi's Haunted Mansion
"FALCON PUNCH" Captain Falcon-Super Smash Bros. Series
 
N64 Thwomp said:
SeccomMasada said:
Guys, I removed some posts from here because they were just awful spam quotes. Please don't post a quote like "aaaaahhhhhh!" >.<

Please post a reasonable quote. Take for example Mirs' and kinetic's posts.

Are you serious? I guess you don't realize the legendary scream from which only elite MK64 players recognize. That IS a quote, it's not spam. But whatever. >_>

A scream is not a quote. >.>

I don't care if it's "legendary" or not, it's still not a quote and it's spam.

If you don't like it, take it towards PM and not here.

EDIT: That's almost like me posting "Mario: 'OW!'". >.>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top