Y Yoshi1 Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 16, 2009 #1 What is your Favourite kind of Fast Food? I like most of them sometimes, but I like Burger King/Hungry Jacks the most.
What is your Favourite kind of Fast Food? I like most of them sometimes, but I like Burger King/Hungry Jacks the most.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 16, 2009 #2 Should have been multiple votes per person, if not just one. Out of the ones in the poll, it's McDonalds. However, In N Out is my main favorite.
Should have been multiple votes per person, if not just one. Out of the ones in the poll, it's McDonalds. However, In N Out is my main favorite.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 16, 2009 #3 MCdonalds. I'm eating some from them right now! Yummy.
Real Hammer Bro Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 17, 2009 #4 Mine is McDonalds. I just like the taste of the cheeseburger and the french fries finished with a lemon tea.
Mine is McDonalds. I just like the taste of the cheeseburger and the french fries finished with a lemon tea.
Ether th Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 17, 2009 #5 I like McDonald's, Burger King, and KFC. But I eat them rarely.
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 17, 2009 #6 KFC! I go there every Friday! x33
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 17, 2009 #7 McDonalds though there's a few fast food places that are good but I can't really decide which is my favorite.
McDonalds though there's a few fast food places that are good but I can't really decide which is my favorite.
Y yoshi12 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 18, 2009 #8 What!!! There's no poll For Wendys. They have the best (and most greasy) burgers.
cookieboy17 Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 18, 2009 #9 I ate at this place called Roy Rogees today and that stuff is mad good! Like I still have a craving for those sexy curly fries. Too bad they don't have pwnsome cookies so McDonalda is still my fav.
I ate at this place called Roy Rogees today and that stuff is mad good! Like I still have a craving for those sexy curly fries. Too bad they don't have pwnsome cookies so McDonalda is still my fav.
E Espeonvision Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Aug 20, 2009 #10 I like Fish and Chips almost as much as I like Tea and Biscuits /JoKe i like Macdonalds