Favourite Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of my summer reading books, but my favorite book so far is Playing for Pizza by John Grisham. I am not much of a reader, but this book caught my eye. It's about a guy that gets fried by the Browns after losing in the playoffs to the Denver Broncos (YEAH!!!!) He gets a call to play football in Italy. He accepts and is on the team called the Parma Panthers. That is all I am going to say, if anybody wants to read it.
 
Relxhive★35 said:
I have all Diary of a Wimpy books because the story is epic failure.

Yeah, I hate Diary of a Wimpy Kid. However, the only books that I have that's my favorite (so far) is "Watchmen" by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons, and "V for Vendetta" by Alan Moore and David Lloyd. I have yet to get any Stephen King novels that I would enjoy and/or not be ridiculed by liking. =P
 
cookieboy17 said:
The Outsiders? That's the last book I read without the use of Sparknotes, and I read it 3 years ago :p
I remember that book. I didn't like most of it. Why does Johny have to die?!
Currently my  favorite book is not a novel. It may sound ridiculous but I enjoy reading medical books. The series of the one I'm reading is not to be posted.
 
Lightning_Daisy said:
Spirit15 said:
Pumpkin said:
Why is this in Entertainment? Entertainment is technology, etc. =P
Under ''Entertainment'' it's written: Talk about movies.....and books here. =P
Yep thats what it says so thats why I put it there in the first place.
Yup

Anyway, I finish reading the serie I was reading and it was good, but now I'm into more mature books. =P
 
Too lazy to move it.

Anyways, I love reading Shakespeare, particular "All's Well That Ends Well", "Hamlet", and "Caesar".

Other books I like are not novels, but comic books.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top