Favorite Video Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys really need to play other games. Brawl and Mario Kart got way too many mentions and FF VII isn't even close to being the best Final Fantasy.

My favorite game of all time (i can't just say one) is either: Half Life 2 (pure perfection, there is nothing wrong with this game) or Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 (best rhythm game ever made, best game for the DS). It's way too hard to decide. I mean Final Fantasy VI and VIII are also up there for me for different reasons. There are games that have flaws but are still just amazing games like F-Zero GX. And then there are games with no flaws I can point out but I just can't call it my favorite game of all time like Viva Pinata. I doubt anyone can actually have a favorite game of all time seeing how different all games are and each game brings an individuality to the table.
 
ttwashere said:
You guys really need to play other games. Brawl and Mario Kart got way too many mentions and FF VII isn't even close to being the best Final Fantasy.

My favorite game of all time (i can't just say one) is either: Half Life 2 (pure perfection, there is nothing wrong with this game) or Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 (best rhythm game ever made, best game for the DS). It's way too hard to decide. I mean Final Fantasy VI and VIII are also up there for me for different reasons. There are games that have flaws but are still just amazing games like F-Zero GX. And then there are games with no flaws I can point out but I just can't call it my favorite game of all time like Viva Pinata. I doubt anyone can actually have a favorite game of all time seeing how different all games are and each game brings an individuality to the table.
First of all the Other Games are Way too Mature so that might be why we don't mention them. Do you like Nintendo?
 
ttwashere said:
You guys really need to play other games. Brawl and Mario Kart got way too many mentions and FF VII isn't even close to being the best Final Fantasy.

My favorite game of all time (i can't just say one) is either: Half Life 2 (pure perfection, there is nothing wrong with this game) or Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 (best rhythm game ever made, best game for the DS). It's way too hard to decide. I mean Final Fantasy VI and VIII are also up there for me for different reasons. There are games that have flaws but are still just amazing games like F-Zero GX. And then there are games with no flaws I can point out but I just can't call it my favorite game of all time like Viva Pinata. I doubt anyone can actually have a favorite game of all time seeing how different all games are and each game brings an individuality to the table.
I agree it isn't the BEST Final Fantasy, but it's my personal favorite.
 
Brawl? Come on guys. My favorite game is Super Mario Bros 3, it's a classic and so much fun and surprisingly challenging.

And Marioguy, I think mature games are just better. A lot of shooting games are mature and are great.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top