Favorite Video Game Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
In wind waker, I like the final scene with Ganondorf, also when you're about to fight Puppet Ganon.
But excluding wind waker, my favorite has to be from twilight princess. It has to be when Zant takes over Hyrule, or when the possesed Zelda is walking towards link before the battle.
 
Kingdom Hearts: Re: CoM, When Larxene slaps Namine, then jumps on her and attacks her. Too bad gayass Goofy ended that scene.
 
Favorite video game moment? Usually when I am on vacation somewhere and all's well that ends well. Or when the scenery around me fits perfect for the moment of the video game to occur. I have loads of favorite video game moments that I wish would happen everyday!

I really can't choose a CERTAIN video game moment I liked best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top