B berrylarry200 Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 19, 2010 #1 My favorite is mousse. It has a good texture and taste.
Charizard632 Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 21, 2010 #2 I like vanilla. As in vanilla ice cream, I love Vanilla yougurt!
CaptainShyguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 21, 2010 #3 Hard to decide, I would say mousse with taste of vanilla or strawberry.
H-J Kaabii Well-known member Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Mar 25, 2010 #4 Hmm. Mango original would be my choice. Whipped is a tad light, and mousse probs doesn't capture the texture...
Hmm. Mango original would be my choice. Whipped is a tad light, and mousse probs doesn't capture the texture...
M Maria Well-known member Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Apr 28, 2010 #7 Mmmmm Creamy so good.