Favorite quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to be speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you at government expense." - Miranda Rule

"A Lawyer will do anything to win a case, sometimes he will even tell the truth." - Patrick Murray
 
From a videogame called Makai Kingdom.  =P

Zetta: Well, I never expected to hear you
talk about fighting fair and square.

Drake: But of course!
I AM King Drake the 3rd, after all!

Zetta: Aren't you the one who attacked me
in my sleep?

Drake: ...Only because I wanted your junk.

Zetta: You sick &@$#@%#...
I didn't know you swung that way.

Drake: What the hell!?
No, no, no, no! I wanted all your money
and valuables!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top