Favorite Mario Party 7 character orb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
My favorite is the flashlight for Boo and Dry Bones, it can be so handy at times compared to some stuff like a flower.
 
Oh yea, I'm not sure how flashlight got into my head. :p One time I tried to steal the fireball from Mario and it just turned into the magic wand (I was Boo), so it's impossible to get other character's special orb if your not them in case you were wondering.
 
My favorite is definitely the Magic Orb. Following that (though I don't use it often) is the Flower Orb.

Ryan said:
Oh yea, I'm not sure how flashlight got into my head. :p One time I tried to steal the fireball from Mario and it just turned into the magic wand (I was Boo), so it's impossible to get other character's special orb if your not them in case you were wondering.
Also, if you use a team whose character orbs are different (eg Mario and Boo), you can't use your partner's orb (ie Boo can't use Fireball, and Mario can't use Magic, for example).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top