FЯED

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUPER WAHA

Well-known member
Red Star (500 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
I am like a big fan of Fred. He is like soo funny.
He talks in a very high pitch voice and he is the most popular person on Youtube.
His real name is Lucas Cruikshank.

Here he is if you don't know who he is.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEqwKNNQBwc[/youtube]

Leave GOOD comments about Fred Figglehorn.
 
First of all, Fred is not the most popular person on Youtube. Barelypolitical and MuseProductions are more popular.

Second, he sucks.
 
Ryoux0 said:
Aegis said:
First of all, Fred is not the most popular person on Youtube. Barelypolitical and MuseProductions are more popular.

Second, he sucks.

Agreed. He's annoying. I don't see how people can like him.
Well, He's gets like over 1,000,000 views each video. Over 500,000 like him.
 
[quote author=Ether]
I am not a big fan of Fred. He is like soo not funny.
He talks in a very irritating high-pitched voice and he is one the most overrated people on YouTube.
His real name is Lucas Cruikshank, dopey head.

Here's a video of him doing typical crap.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEqwKNNQBwc[/youtube]

I won't leave good comments about Fred Figglehorn. Instead, I think Fred is an annoying, disgustingly overrated YouTube "star" who uses the magical power of fast speed editing to annoy everyone besides teenage girls who don't care for Barelypoticial, Muesproductions, AVGN, et cetera.
[/quote]

This quote is rated Z! *lulz*
 
...

No...just no. Get this topic out of here.

He ranks up there with Justin Bieber.
 
Ramon Salazar said:
Fred appeals to the average Youtube user: young, incompetent children with short attention spans who find Chipmunk-style editing hilarious.

That said, this poor excuse for a human being is getting a movie now.  I've never had much faith in humanity, but I can see clearly now that there is none.

I've heard since about three days ago. What the hell was Nickelodeon thinking when they came up with the idea of putting Fred in his own direct-to-TV movie, let alone i-f*cking-Carly? Jesus H. Christ, man...
 
cookieboy17 said:
He's getting a movie? What's it gonna be about?...

[quote author=Wikipedia]
Fred Figglehorn (Lucas Cruikshank) has a crush on Judy (Pixie Lott), the girl next door. Fred's stalker, Kevin (Jake Weary), lives across the street and thwarts each attempt Fred makes to see her. When Fred finally succeeds in making it to Judy's, he finds out she has moved so he embarks on a journey to find her. His journey takes him all over town, until he discovers that Judy has moved mere minutes away. Fred's ego is hit when he discovers that Judy is having a party that he wasn't invited to, so he fuels a scheme that he believes will make him cooler than his classmates could ever imagine.
[/quote]

=P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top