Experience with Game Developing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever tried to create a video game? Whether it be a small flash game (swf) or a simple game created from a program like Game Maker. Any type of experience?


I have played around with flash games and with Gmae Maker too. I have even played with Blender, a program for 3d creation and whatnot. :p I didnt go very far with any of these so I cant really say I made anything. :p
 
I can only create Sprtie-based games using Genus Magic. Other than that, I'm not experinced.
 
I recently attended a course for animation. They also had a bonus course called Gamer Enhancement. It wasn't really much of constructing a video game, so it was a big waste of time.
 
I have tried making a few flash videos before...(if that counts)

I also have tried hacking Fire Emblem...but I don't think that counts either...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top