Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.
kingboo said:
The only thing I'm going to do today is sit and play with electronics.

XD Same here! Besides...all I really ever do is play with electronics. >_>
 
*Is not Catholic*

We Native Americans are confused over your Christian ways!
 
Waluigi48 said:
AegisReflector said:
*Is not Catholic*

We Native Americans are confused over your Christian ways!
GOD SHUNS YOU!!! I couldn't go to church today and the only thing I got in my basket was candy, chocolate, and money while my brother got candy, chocolate, money, a plush Bowser toy, and a pair of Heelies. Life sucks sometimes. :(
1- that God shuns joke was immature
2- its a fricken easter basket look how much you got anyways. you're pretty ungrateful.
 
Waluigi48 said:
AegisReflector said:
*Is not Catholic*

We Native Americans are confused over your Christian ways!
GOD SHUNS YOU!!!

Thank you for insulting my religion. MY God tells us to love everything and not shun out non-believers. What a nice guy.
 
cookieboy17 said:
Waluigi48 said:
AegisReflector said:
*Is not Catholic*

We Native Americans are confused over your Christian ways!
GOD SHUNS YOU!!! I couldn't go to church today and the only thing I got in my basket was candy, chocolate, and money while my brother got candy, chocolate, money, a plush Bowser toy, and a pair of Heelies. Life sucks sometimes. :(
1- that God shuns joke was immature
2- its a fricken easter basket look how much you got anyways. you're pretty ungrateful.
Ya. I'm sorry. I also got a DSi so I shouldn't be sad.
 
I got A White Chocolate Bunny, Chocolate eggs, a canada day sticker, some gum and a Rubix Cube that actually works! I went to church on Easter, then Me and my 3 Siblings did an easter Egg hunt in the basement it was alot of fun! I am happy for what i got
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top