R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #1 I found Grand Canal extremely easy with the normal star objective and beginner feel.
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #2 E Gadd's Garage was really easy for me, I guess I'm just good there.
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #3 I think Pirate Dream was pretty easy compared to the others.
R Ryan Well-known member Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #4 I remember Toad's Midway Madness being really easy with a beginner feel.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #5 I would have to say Grand Canal, because it's an old-fashioned board with the same objective.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #6 I would have to say Shy Guy's Jungle Jam, since it's easy to get around.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #7 Ryan said: I think Pirate Dream was pretty easy compared to the others. Click to expand... Same here. It was easy to follow the path that leads to the Star Space.
Ryan said: I think Pirate Dream was pretty easy compared to the others. Click to expand... Same here. It was easy to follow the path that leads to the Star Space.
Vipsoccermaster Well-known member Green Star (10,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 5, 2009 #8 Faire Square. It was easy to earn a large amount of coins there.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2009 #9 The Canal. Just the Classics.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2009 #10 I actually thought it was Koopa's because you have a Dolphin to warp.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2009 #11 I guess it will have to be the Sweet Dream.
M Marioguy Well-known member Blue Star (2,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 6, 2009 #12 The Tree area was quite easy for me. Just the normal way.
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 7, 2009 #13 All the boards, except for Castaway Beach and Clockwork Castle! MP6 was very easy...:S
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 7, 2009 #14 Toy Dream looks very easy!
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 7, 2009 #15 vipsoccermaster said: I would have to say Shy Guy's Jungle Jam, since it's easy to get around. Click to expand... Same as me!
vipsoccermaster said: I would have to say Shy Guy's Jungle Jam, since it's easy to get around. Click to expand... Same as me!
S Shaby Well-known member Purple Star (1,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold) Jan 7, 2009 #16 Grand Canal...