E3 2010 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have a little over 2 weeks but its never to early to predict. We know that they will be showing of the 3DS and Zelda Wii will be their without a doubt. I'm pretty sure they will show off the Vitality Censor along with Wii Party. But what could be their surprise this year (assuming they have one)? I'm guessing a StarFox game for Wii. What do you think?
 
cookieboy17 said:
In before 20 people predict this game that 99% won't come out.

Mario Party 9!

This

and

possibly a new Mario Golf or Mario Tennis game for Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS. I would also love to see a new Paper Mario game...again for Nintendo Wii or Nintendo DS.
 
A new Paper Mario game would be nice. It's doubtful, but I hope they have Mario Football. Lastly, they should have Mario Party 9. I know they're coming out with Wii Party, but I wish that is a diversion for the making of Mario Party 9, which is very doubtful. I haven't seen Mario Tennis for awhile, it would be nice to see it brought back on the Wii.
 
Well, if they plan to release the 3DS this October, they have to announce games for 3DS. I'm thinking maybe a 3DS Play like Wii Play but to master 3DS controls, a Mario Kart/Party 3DS would be great, a new Zelda right now for 3DS would really be a bad idea, and maybe more on Metroid:Other M,  new Pikmin wouldn't surprise me, and of course the Vitality Sensor. Maybe they'll have something new, but I can't think of anything else.
 
as much as i would love to see mario party 9 its NOT going to happen with wii party announced nintendo obviosly wants to attract not only mario fans but more fans (I think)

but anyway i would love to see marioparty 9 and a new paper mario because we cant forget about how charles martinet said he was recording a new mario game o and i really want to see more info about the 3ds

and one last thing i was reading somewhere that they were making mario hockey this winter but i doubt it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top