Does anybody see this?

AegisReflector

Well-known member
Cyan Star (5,000 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
Template Parse Error!
It seems something has gone sour on the forum with the template system. This problem should only be temporary, so please come back later and try again. If you continue to see this message, please contact the administrator.
You can also try refreshing this page.

I got 1 report of this, but I'm normal.
 
Yeah, me too. Probably just some glitch or something.

If you have this, report it here.
 
Yeah, it seems Guests get it more and for Guests it doesn't show the regular theme.
 
cookieboy17 said:
kingboo said:
I keep getting it with the SMF Curve theme... a lot recently. I changed my theme though and I'm alright now. Other then that, I've never gotten it.
Yea I had switched to the Curve theme to see something and I was just getting mobbed by that error. I couldn't change my theme for a while too cause whenever I tried I'd get the template error.
Well, I only got it on the topics... though. I was easily able to go throughout the rest of the forum.
 
Back
Top