I really really miss it. 
Ryoux0 said:Maybe they finally just stopped.. I mean it was going downhill and maybe someone just set it off
Ryoux0 said:Maybe they finally just stopped.. I mean it was going downhill and maybe someone just set it off
Ryoux0 said:I'm sorry.. no need to be hateful.. I was just saying :-[
Ryoux0 said:Maybe they finally just stopped.. I mean it was going downhill and maybe someone just set it off
Unfortunately, it seems that Joey is going to discontinue it. It's his choice, and we all respect of his decisions.yoshi_7 said:Ryoux0 said:Maybe they finally just stopped.. I mean it was going downhill and maybe someone just set it off
That's mean, dawg. Seriously
Yeah, I'm hoping Joey will do something
Or something better than freeboards.Babies Punted by Dinosaurs said:Quick, somebody open a MPF2. On like Freeboards or something. I really don't care. D:
Yeah it's just a blank page. I hope he at least lets everyone know.cookieboy17 said:Or something better than freeboards.Babies Punted by Dinosaurs said:Quick, somebody open a MPF2. On like Freeboards or something. I really don't care. D:![]()
I wonder if Joey is gonna put up some goodbye thing if the forum is done or not cause last time I checked the forum doesn't exist anymore with that orange-white screen.
Yea I think he's still trying to get the forum up for a farewell cause the page keeps on changing.Babies Punted by Dinosaurs said:Yeah it's just a blank page. I hope he at least lets everyone know.cookieboy17 said:Or something better than freeboards.Babies Punted by Dinosaurs said:Quick, somebody open a MPF2. On like Freeboards or something. I really don't care. D:![]()
I wonder if Joey is gonna put up some goodbye thing if the forum is done or not cause last time I checked the forum doesn't exist anymore with that orange-white screen.
Well your comment was rudeRyoux0 said:I'd like to know how exactly i was mean and Also I didn't hate everyone on there.. Only certain ones who contradicted every little thing i posted.
Wait, who are you again? Did you have a Mickey Mouse avatar?Ryoux0 said:I'd like to know how exactly i was mean and Also I didn't hate everyone on there.. Only certain ones who contradicted every little thing i posted.