Do you still have a box to old Nes? or snes? or N64 game's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marioklick

New member
Legacy User (Gold)
Or even console's ( i didn't want to make the title to long)
Anyway's do you still the have boxe's?
Well i got all the mp 1 and 3 boxe's and i also got the N64 box. I got the Snes box and a box to super mario world that's all i got :(
 
Marioklick said:
Or even console's ( i didn't want to make the title to long)
Anyway's do you still the have boxe's?
Well i got all the mp 1 and 3 boxe's and i also got the N64 box. I got the Snes box and a box to super mario world that's all i got :(
I still have all of them, all I need is a Wii and I will have all the Nintendo Systems(not including handhelds)
 
Well...I did have the Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 3 and Paper Mario boxes...but I just recently threw them away...I don't know why either...I guess because I really didn't need them...

But I do own a few instruction booklets for some old video games.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top