Do you like Twilight?

Do you like twilight?


  • Total voters
    19
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hate Twilight. It reads like crappy, generic fan fiction, there is little to no plot, almost all the characters are one-dimensional, and Stephenie Meyer cannot write worth a damn. The only good thing about the book is that the covers are promising. However, you can't judge a book by its cover. The covers could've been on other books, but it's been damned to Twilight's popular yet shatty legacy.

http://www.twilightsucks.com/forum/phpBB3/index.php

^ A forum dedicated to hating Twilight lauding and criticizing literature while still bashing the Twilight series (not saga; a saga is a series that spawns for a extensive amount of time, not because there's so many sequels. Star Wars is a great example).

And the films suck. These teen stars waste their talent (if they have talent at all) on a putrid, poor, pig-porking pile of pixelated pig shat that anyone dares to call entertainment.
 
I absolutely hate this series!!! For one it's horribly written. All you hear is bella moan and bitch about how much she loves edward. Two, it ruined the legend of vampires. Vampire kill maim and drink blood. THEY ALSO DON'T SPARKLE IN DAYLIGHT!! THEY FARKING EXPLODE!!!! Also I cannot stand the mass hysteria that goes with the book and the movies. Also Robert Pattinson is an ugly pale faced man...
 
^I did like that part :p

Well I've watched twilight, and I don't like them. Their love is for each other is excessive which makes the movie horrible. The only reason why the movie got so famous with the girls was because of Robert, or rarely other reasons. As for the Bella, they really should've chosen a better looking actor.
And like Ryoux0 said, they completely ruined the old tales of vampires. >.>
 
load o toad said:
Spirit_of_Wind said:
Do you like Twilight?
Personally I hate Twilight.It is so popular and there's nothing interesting.
The Storyline is boring: Edward bite me.
...and Robert Pattisson isn' beautiful.He's ugly.

What about you?

right on!

You nailed it.
 
kinetic563 said:
Bon Dluth said:
What's wrong with the world these days?

Everything.

Well, I guess you're right about that, even though you only posted a one-word post, which could lead to a warning, but I'll let that slide since you don't usually do it, at least, from what I've seen.

Anyway, apparently there's this god-awful site called MLIF (My Life is Twilight) where Twilight fans post their experiences associated with Twilight. It's just a fiasco of fail.

http://mylifeistwilight.com/
 
Bon Dluth said:
kinetic563 said:
Bon Dluth said:
What's wrong with the world these days?

Everything.

Well, I guess you're right about that, even though you only posted a one-word post, which could lead to a warning, but I'll let that slide since you don't usually do it, at least, from what I've seen.

Anyway, apparently there's this god-awful site called MLIF (My Life is Twilight) where Twilight fans post their experiences associated with Twilight. It's just a fiasco of fail.

http://mylifeistwilight.com/

UGH! Don't remind me of that website. I once stumbled upon it and almost puked chunks. I can't believe such a terrible thing exists in this world!

I can understand people liking Harry Potter in some way...but Twilight? I need some time to think what I can do to make the person who made the series go die in a ditch!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top