Did you like the mic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

Well-known member
Orange Star (100 Posts) Legacy User (Gold)
I didn't like the mic too much because it never cooperated with what I said. Most of the time the wrong thing would be interpreted. I always take the mic games off.
 
Following up on what I said earlier, the Mic wasn't used well 'all-round' in either of the two MP games which used it.
The Mic was useful except in the Mic Minigames for MP6 (I found it very responsive in Star Sprint; unfortunately I haven't played Spaek Up!)
In MP7, the Mic was well used in minigames (though not the one where you had to say 'blow' instead of blow air), though it was little more than a novelty for the gifts from the Duty-Free Shop.

Would I would have liked is both minigames and novelty features to have used the Mic equally well, is what I mean.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top