....Snowy620™ said:Rick Astley
Ke$ha
Lady Gaga
Kanye West
no u
srs nominations, guise
....Snowy620™ said:Rick Astley
Ke$ha
Lady Gaga
Kanye West
I was serious.Pretty Cool Guy said:....Snowy620™ said:Rick Astley
Ke$ha
Lady Gaga
Kanye West
no u
srs nominations, guise
Yes. :IEther said:
Snowy620™ said:Yes. :IEther said:
Snowy620™ said:Ke$ha
Not my fault I like her. 0|Pretty Cool Guy said:Snowy620™ said:Ke$ha
you pr***.
Alright, if most people here are on board for this, then I'l lget it set up and started for the weekend.
Snowy620™ said:Not my fault I like her. 0|Pretty Cool Guy said:Snowy620™ said:Ke$ha
you pr***.
Alright, if most people here are on board for this, then I'l lget it set up and started for the weekend.
Pretty Cool Guy said:Snowy620™ said:Not my fault I like her. 0|Pretty Cool Guy said:Snowy620™ said:Ke$ha
you pr***.
Alright, if most people here are on board for this, then I'l lget it set up and started for the weekend.![]()
Randomly using technology.Ether said:So... are you going to rack up the bands randomly or by the order of when they were mentioned?